Marcus & Millichap is pleased to present West Francis Place Duplexes, a 20-unit portfolio of contiguous duplexes located in Clarksville, IN. Highlighted for its nature views of Mill Creek, West France Place Duplexes have undergone extensive renovation and provide an opportunity for revenue growth through operational upside.
– $50 Loss to lease opportunity on newly renovated apartment units.
– Duplex subdivision with attractive brick exteriors and ample yard space and scenic views.
– Clarksville to invest $200MM+ this year to improve city infrastructure and draw new opportunities to the market.
RECENT CAPEX INCLUDES:
• All roofs replaced
• Driveway paved and sealed
• Landscaping throughout
• Replaced exterior doors
• Interior units fully turned and rent ready
Clarksville plans new downtown area as the city revealed a redevelopment of the their infrastructure. The Clarksville Redevelopment Commission has already invested $30MM in acquisition, development, and infrastructure with the intent to redesign the streets and draw in new investment.
Upcoming multifamily developments include:
o Current812 – a Class A retail and luxury apartment townhome complex under construction on Clarksville’s riverfront.
o Bolt+Tie: an award winning main street luxury A Class apartment high-rise.
|Address:||600 Francis Ave|